Social Security Administration Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Social Security Administration Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for job, contacted the HR regarding status. Was not contacted until 4 months after closing date. Did over the phone interview basic questions nothing difficult. A panel of five did a round robin of asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself? What are your customer service skills? If I were to ask your current boss what your greatest strength is, what would he or she tell me? Describe a crisis you faced at work. What was your role? How did you resolve it? What were the results? Describe your overall decisions making process with limited details and or facts?   Answer Question

Contact Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Had my second interview with SSA for the contact representative position. They asked a few scenarios which were job based and how you would handle them. It was a multi-panel with 4 or 5 interviewers. Lasted about 15 minutes. Thought I did reasonably well. Said the position would be filled by the end of the month or early next month. I think this is basically a pass/fail interview.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

My application was submitted internally. Received call for interview one week later. I had one interview with four interviewers. They were mainly concerned with conflict resolution skills. The interviewers were very friendly and encouraging. Overall the interview was pretty low stress.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would handle that situation differently if it happened or do you think it is even possible?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. the starting salary is set on the GS pay scale.