Social Security Administration Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Security Administration Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suitland, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Suitland, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and was later invited to an in-person interview, there was no pre-interview on the phone. This took about three months from submitting to sitting in front of them. It wasn't too hard to find the building, but the guards did not give the best directions, and I had to go through a body search before entering the building. The place is massive and impressive. The interviewer met me in the lobby, then this person and two of their colleagues asked me questions directly from the application's questionnaire. They also talked to me about their jobs quite a bit. THey finally had one more test for me to complete and send back to them - it was scenario based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Social Security Administration

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Baltimore, MD) in August 2009.

Interview

Took several months from application to hiring. Fairly onerous set of questions. Process seemed to be geared toward screening by Personel, who then forwarded only a few prospective candidates for interviews. Interview was informal for me, but other interviews of co-workers involved 2 or more interviewers who asked pointed questions. General approach is 'by the numbers', so one should pay careful attention to the initial questions on the job questionaire (several essay style answers, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Interview was very informal and friendly. I was solicited to apply for the position, so the biggest hurdle was getting past the Personell screeners who score the initial questionaire.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, rather, simply a request to accept or decline. Very inpersonal.