Social Security Administration Technical Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Security Administration Technical Support Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.5

Technical Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Kansas City, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview of about 3 managers and they each asked you a question. Most of the questions were of course customer service based and "What would you do?"

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a customer that was angry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Social Security Administration

Technical Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Richmond, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for a Technical support technitian positions on line and about a month and a half later I received a call from an HR person at the Social Security Administration for a job interview. The interview consisted of two persons asking behavioral types questions, the questions are not straight forward because there is no real right or wrong answer but you have to draw on your own experience. For example, how you deal with a complex problem? How do you figure out how to take a risky decision? etc.
    The people were extremely nice and spend a great deal of time talking about the benefits of working for the organization.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a complex problem? Describe your methodology?   2 Answers
    • Describe a time in your life when you had to make a risky decision, how did you go about it?   1 Answer