SocialCode Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SocialCode

2.7

Associate Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SocialCode (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very organized. Everyone that contacted me was very easy to talk to and helpful. It started with a quick phone screening, which included typical behavioral interview questions and aimed to get a sense of your personality and interest/experience. Then, you have 48 hours to complete an excel assignment, which was honestly a little bit difficult considering it is what you would learn on the job. Lastly there were three one on one interviews in the NY office, all of which stayed right on schedule and were very laid back yet professional. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Associate Ad Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SocialCode (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Call with Recruiter
    2. Assessment (took 4 hours, mostly pivot tables)
    3. On-site Interview with people from NYC & SF teams

The recruiting team was top-notch throughout the entire process and was very responsive to my questions. The actual on-site interview was enjoyable—it was almost entirely behavioral. I communicated that had another offer on the table and Socialcode worked with me to quickly get me through the entire process in just under two weeks.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to work in digital (specifically, social) advertising?
      - Tell me about the assessment?
      - Why SocialCode?

The interview was mostly behavioral and fairly relaxed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slight salary bump.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SocialCode.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter. Following this, I was given a data set to complete within 72 hours. Finally, I interviewed in person with three people - each focusing on a different aspect of the job/company. I was asked cultural fit, technical, and more general interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Assistant Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SocialCode (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening that lasted about 25 minutes and was very laid back. Then they sent me a mock campaign assignment where I had to review the results and make a PowerPoint about what went well in the campaign.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception about you?   Answer Question
    • What are three keys to building a positive relationship with a client?   1 Answer

Ad Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SocialCode (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone screening, then an analytics report, and finally a three person group interview. After the final interview, they took 4 weeks to respond, and did not respond to follow ups.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have I worked on that are relevant to SocialCode. What do you know about SocialCode.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SocialCode (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Not good, they already have some one in mind for particular role I was interviewed. They just did interview for sake with 6 members in panel. They just waste peoples time, I suggest not to do this. I answered all the questions asked by them. They cancelled few members in the panel, hour before the interview. This indicates that they are not interested in interviewing me but they just did it as interview is scheduled in advance.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SocialCode in July 2016.

Interview

1. Asked for samples.
    2. Phone screening with Recruiter.
    3. Brief phone interview with hiring manager.
    4. On-site interview.
    5. Brief phone interview with higher up/division leader.

They kept in touch the entire process and made me feel very involved. The on-site interview was well worth it. The office is beautiful, the people are friendly, and I felt very much at home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary.

Director, Partner Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SocialCode.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Wasn't really interested but thought it would be good practice. Had a phone interview with the person I was replacing and moved on to the next round. Had an onsite and met with three people. Said I would know if I moved on to the next round by the end of the week. They didn't get back to me for another three weeks. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath but overall it would have been nice to just set realistic expectations on feedback. That said, interview was pretty standard - nothing that was out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Asked about handling client requests and management style   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SocialCode.

Interview

It was lengthy onsite however they were not sure what exactly position they are looking for i original applied for data quality engineer and in phone interview they asked me few questions and approved me right away during call for onsite. They did not screen properly over the phone. They are thinking people have enough time to waste though.
    Onsite interview:
    It was taken by different 6 folks and except few people most of them are unprofessional. After finishing my interview no one came to greet me that i will come to know within few days or month. No snacks provided.
    Go there for interview if you want to waste your time.