Society of St. Vincent de Paul Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Society of St. Vincent de Paul

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

very brief, 1 or 2 members of management, It was very casual, Usually meet with the store manager & assistant manager. Store manager cold shouldered and assistant manger happy and friendly, assistant store manager asks majority of questions. They talk more about what you will be doing and if you can perform those things then they actually ask you personal questions.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Background and why do you want to work here questions how can you incorporate your prior experience to this job. What are your five to ten year goals? How long do you plan on having this job, would you like to open up another store do you have inventory experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (La Jolla, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

was interviewed at various restaurants in San Diego, California that open two new restaurants every day with Chipotle Mexican Grill in San Diego County, California. I have experience a food service worker at St. Vincent de Paul for nine months in 2014 and 2015. I enjoyed the interviews at various restaurants in San Diego County, California for employment.

Interview Questions

• What do I like about Chipotle Mexican Grill in San Diego, California. I love their huge size burritos that can be served in a bowl instead of a tortilla if the huge burrito is too big to eat.   1 Answer
    • Q: my availability for employment each week.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and easy. They did not go into detail about previous experience. They care more about telling you about protecting their assets which are donations. Most of items donated are priced too high.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waunakee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Waunakee, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was a couple stages but nothing over complicated and I felt like they really listed to what I was looking for to make sure I was the right fit for them and vice versa.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Madison, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

One-on-one interview with the store manager. Approximately 40 minutes outlining the details of the job, the mission of the company, and opportunities for growth. The company posts openings internally and likes to promote from within. There was an eye on growth potential in the interview. Questions were pretty straightforward with a few psychological interview questions as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul.

Interview

I filled out an online application to volunteer at the thrift store. After they reviewed my online application, I had a phone interview to know me better and to explain volunteer expectations. The Interview was with a very kind woman. I was able to work as a volunteer at the store very soon after the application and interview.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Enniskillen, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied via CV which i handed in at the shop. I was then invited for an interview at the Westville Hotel. I was then selected to do a second selection process. I had to dress the mannequin for window display and explain my reasons why i choose that particular outfit and accessorize. I then had to sort out quality from quantity garments. Quantity were send for recycling. The quality was priced, put on hangers, steam cleaned and then put on the shop floor. I then had to answer questions related to the selection i made and why. The second part of the interview was specific to my job duties that was expected from me. I received a phone call later that day informing me that i was the successful candidate.

Interview Questions

• To rate the value of an item and then to price it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate my hours and lunch time.

Retail Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

First one interview with the manager and the one working in the role, then second interview with social enterprises. Professional but relaxed. They ask questions about you and a lot about your previous roles. Good if you have previous knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What changes have you done in previous roles?
      Motivate your attributes   Answer Question

Volunteer Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Got a call from store manager next day after applying. went for interview. was asked 2-3 generic questions. like how did u hear about this. why would you like to join. was given the application form after that.