Sodexo Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by a department manager. During the interview I was asked about my qualifications and how well I understood the job and was I able to perform the duties required for this position. After, answering and asking all the necessary questions, I was asked when I would be available to start. The manager informed that If I was selected for the position, I would be called to begin work as scheduled.

Catering Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a situational and behavioral analysis but it's fairly straight forward. First the recruiter calls you to set up a 15 minute qualifying call, then you have the call as scheduled, then if you move on, the hiring manager calls you for the standard situational questions, then the hiring manager calls again with off the record questions to get a feel for you or you come in for a site visit, and then they extend an offer. The offer comes quickly. Once the ball gets rolling the process can move quickly so just be patient for the interview time. Also, ask the recruiter about salary and relocation assistance etc. Get all the information you can from the recruiter in that 15 min call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you coordinated am event for 10-300 people. How did you start? What was your interaction with the client? How did you manage the staff? What was your outcome?   Answer Question

Utility Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

went in to fill out the application in person they had a book with job openings. got a call for a interview like a week later. interview was straight to the point no hard questions probably cause they really needed help bad. was offered the job after the interview and was giving a sheet to go take the drug test.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I knew a friend who was working up there and I gave her my application. Like 3 weeks later the manager called me and told me to come in for an interview. The interview was filled with him asking me questions and then he said if I fit the qualifications he would call me back. He called me back 7:30 that night and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum wage

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewing process was not long at all. I did get a chance to work for Sodexo thru a temp agency for about 4 month and when I knew I was ready for more duties I cross trained to cashier or cook. When my manager started hiring full timer he then ask for me to attend a presentation about becoming a Sodexo employee. We talked about benefits, duties and the option to move up within the company if you prove yourself accountable. I was also told that may can get hired within the company at another account again if I show myself approved.

Interview Questions

• What make you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

submit resume; received call from recruiter, received call from Call center that performed behavioral intervew; received another call from recruiter with results; received an email from assitant to hiring manager to set up face to face interview, participated in panel interview consisting of peers and senior/executive management, recived offer within one week.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions. Interviewer looking for 3 parts: what the problem was, your solution, and the outcome.

Presented during interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated salary, signing bonus and start date.

Retail Sales Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Its a very good company to aplied for they do a background check first which takes about 2 weeks then after that you go to 3 interviews one with the supervisor, then the manager, then the regional manager.The people are great they ask you simple questions like do you have customer service skills? why do you think you should be chose for this job, once yo pass the first two interviews when you meet with the regional manager he only there to tell you about the job and the congrat you on becoming a emloyee for sodexo

Interview Questions

• tell me what you know about this job?   1 Answer