Sodexo Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA).

Interview

The first step is a phone interview with a recruiter. Once that is completed I received a one on one Situational interview style interview with the hiring manager. It is protocol that they follow the interview guide verbatim and grade you on a scale. The questions are fairly easy as long as you can answer and talk to each situation in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with multiple priorities and deadlines at one time. How did you about it? What was the outcome.   1 Answer

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Process going on 2 weeks now talked with a few recruiters and now I have the formal interveiw with the GM process is moving along well

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview asked me about what my current position, hours that I worked, if I liked it and if it was full time or part time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is very easy, if you asked them what you would like, they'll try to ball park it near that offer.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was long and over drawn. The phone interview was a waste of of time and the asked the same questions as the last two phone interviews.

Interview Questions

After researching the postion I found out the the account was in trouble.