Sodexo Caterer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Caterer Interview Questions

2.4

Caterer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was called in to meet with the catering director. More than wanting to know previous experience with food industry its important for them to see good people skills, customer service, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to diffuse a situation with a customer being dissatisfied   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical professional interview. General manager and catering director sat with me and asked questions about the job I would be performing. Informed me of the crazy hours and scheduling process.

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Macomb, IL).

Interview

No interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Springfield, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

It was brief, I was given the run down of the operation and asked if I would take the job. It lasted about 10 min total. They made sure I was able to lift heavy things and that I had a valid license as I would have to drive the catering van both on campus and off campus per the event that we would be catering.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Poughkeepsie, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

There was no interview in a formal sense. I was informed by a close friend of openings within his firm, and decided to apply. After applying, I called and arrived several times to discover that my records had been lost or misplaced. After continuously reapplying, I received a phone call roughly three weeks later asking me to start working the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would highly recommend locating another firm.