Sodexo Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call back to meet at a onsite office were I would be working for the interview.Went to the interview
    got hire the same day, filled out paper work, received uniforms and handbook and when to start training.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about experience and hours you can work .   1 Answer

Catering Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Once posting for the position it is reviewed by Recruiter specialist. Once they have determined you have the qualifications it is forwarded on to the hiring manger. The hiring manager chooses qualified candidates from a pool and calls for final interview. Once they determine who is the best candidate s a job offer is extended.

Operation Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview. With questions that started with tell me about a time. Wanted to see what your values where like. They are big on seeing if your values match the companys core values.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

You apply online, then you get an email saying they would like to set up a phone interview. You will get a recruiter who calls you and you do a phone interview. If they like you the DM for the area will call you and you do a second interview. Depending on the job the job and client they might have you do a third site interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to meet a deadline, how did you go about it? Were you successful?   Answer Question