Sodexo Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Grounds Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call from HR and went through a brief phone interview. From there they sent my information to the location manager. Received a phone call from him in 24 hours and set up a 1:1 interview that week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you have had a disagreement with an employee, and how did you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Received another offer from my current employer

Cyber Cafe Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO).

Interview

I found an ad on Craig's List for the Denver Metro for a cashier and forwarded my resume. Within a few hrs. I received a text message about an interview as soon as ASAP. I met with the Interviewer the next day on location. It was a very informal interview and i was hired on the spot for a different position that I was more qualified for and for a larger salary.

Negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I got this interview opportunity from a school recruiting. Sodexo inc hired lots of student workers at the minimum rate. The interview questions are really easy. Such as the following:
    can you introduce yourself?
    Can you talk about your resume? they may be interested on your resume and ask your work experiences on the resume.
    Some behavior questions, such as what will you do in some situations? There is no right or wrong answer. They will also make you conduct a online test to test you logic or mathematic skills.

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

I found the job posting on Craigslist and e-mailed my resume. I received a call in a few days to set up an interview, and drove up to Denver. It took about an hour -- very casual and relaxed, no idea at all what was ahead of me! The manager was friendly and smiling, and we joked and had a friendly chat between typical interview questions.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a general recruiter, had a second interview with a behavioral recruiter, and a third interview with a panel of recruiters, the recruiter I would be working for, her boss, and a peer on the team. I would plan ahead in detail for the third interview. There were several questions that had several parts to the question about processes. This part of the interview was difficult because they tend to be vague about what they were looking for and when asking to clarify, they were hesitant to get specific which I am assuming is so they were not leading.