Sodexo Food Service Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Food Service Worker Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I came in & waited for the hiring manager, who was atleast 20 minutes late & I thought I was going to be interviewed but was offered the job upon arrival.

Interview Questions

• This job pays $8.50/hr, does that work for you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Wichita, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took about a month. The interview was pretty easy, met up with the manager and answered some basic interview questions from a sheet. I would recommend you make sure you have an idea of what the job is before the interview.
    She told me she would let me know by the next day, but it actually took a week for them to get back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at what was considered a job fair . Process took about 2 weeks. I applied then emailed the manager a couple days later and was given two different days to choose from to set up an interview. There were about 15 people waiting to be interviewed and 5 people interviewing . They called me at the time I was suppose to be there and continued the interview. Questions were pretty average . I called them inquiring about the status of my application the following Friday and received a call Tuesday about drug testing . Wednesday I was called to continue the final stage in the employment process and come in to fill out my paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you encountered a problematic customer and how you personally dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Davis, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and through school. I heard back within a week or so to turn in extra papers. The interview process was normal for food service experience. My interview had two people who asked questions about availability and common sense questions. Just look up average questions if you've never had any experience in retail or food service.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Rochester, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

My employer was in a hurry to get people in the kitchen. They had just opened a new school district. I was asked about my work history and if I would be available. We where all hired on knowing it could be temporary. I was talked to by a few different people that where all very helpful. I filled out the paper work and application and was called that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bourbonnais, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Very brief. Sodexo brings you in to make sure you know the basic requirements and can communicate effectively. Nothing was too hard. There were no behavioral based interview questions. The only questions asked were about how effectively you can do the job. They then have you take a drug test and complete a background check. You are called in after that so they can give you a uniform and start orientation/training.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Kansas City, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied directly, 1:1 interview, back ground check, final interview
    Good not that much hard, very general questions, stay focus know the job duties prior appearing for the job
    it too 3 weeks for the whole process, they let me know by calling directly

Anonymous Employee in Waterville, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Waterville, ME) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair where they were hiring. I filled out the application (still paper, not available online), took online assessment, went in for in person interview, was not informed of all the breaks during the year, not told it was seasonal, given about ten minutes of training at one position, none at the second, was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• do you mind working more than forty hours if needed   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

There was very little discussion regarding the job. I was asked about hours available and whether I am interested in a management position. I was also asked an illegal question.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind me asking the nature of your disability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Allentown, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview is all based on a job outline that the manager will read off during the interview. I never had an interview with HR face-to-face. My interview with them was on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Examples of Customer Service   1 Answer