Sodexo Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Sodexo Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.7

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interviewers were warm hearted and patient.
    They made me feel at ease and provided me with a great offer on the same day I interviewed.

They also worked with me on my schedule as I had some upcoming obligations I'd already agreed to.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX).

Interview

This company is such a JOKE!!! I’ve interviewed several times with several Directors and HR. They call at anytime to give a phone interview, they tell you how great you are and they like your management style then complete silence. No job offer and no feed back, they have a very high turnover rate in the Texas area and if they run the company like they treat potential employees I see why they have such a high turnover rate! I look for this company to loose the contract very soon because the hospital they are at are not very happy with their service.
    Don’t bother applying they lead you on for months (in my case it was 6 months) and they refuse to give any feedback after you waste a lot of time with them.

Interview Questions

• If I ask for a budget what would you include in the report.   Answer Question

Sodexo Response

Jul 3, 2014 – Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear about this situation you have described and can ensure you that this is not a typical experience. While the length of the ... More

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Several phone interviews, starting with recruiter, then GM and management panel interview (over the phone). The next step for me was arranging a visit to the location which was out of state. The company flew me there and put me in a hotel. I was given a mystery basket and had to cook several dishes under time restraints. Presented my dishes to the management team and some front line staff. A short interview followed the cooking test. I was offered the position 3 days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered what I was looking for. There wasn't much to negotiate.

National Client Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

3 telephone interviews with recruiters and 1 in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I should have.

Patient Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

5 meetings/interviews in total. Pretty redundant but good process overall

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do two things at once and be successful at them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Always negotiate.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

If you have a pulse you will pass the interview. Met with Manager went over my resume and then met with Recruiter same thing. 2 Interviews one with manager and video conference with the Director- mostly he talked about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tell them no and they will raise salary.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

A very thorough process. Multiple interviews. But there main focus was on my skill and knowledge experience in my field.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake you have made in your career, desicion wise.   Answer Question