Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Temple, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up time for phone interview. The interview was with 2 people. Interview was straight forward. They let me know they had more people to interview and would let me know one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager asked you to complete a task and you didn’t have time?   Answer Question

Senior Labor Relations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

The interview was tainted by biases. It was quite evident that the three (3) interviewers was just going through the motion rather than really ask hard questions about background, experience and matching questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you read the Job Description? If so, is it something that you would like to do?   1 Answer

Executive Chef I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then if fit to pass on, go to in person interview with the GM of the account. I did not move on past the phone screen section and was not given a reason why even when I pursued for an answer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for this position?   1 Answer

Senior Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Received call super fast for first interview. Think they just interviewed to make quota and already had their candidate in mind. They did this same process for 3 different positions.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Rockville, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening first by internal recruiter. Once you pass the phone screening, only few (three or four) move onto the next round (face2face). In the face2face interview, all candidates are asked the same set of questions.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Regional HR Manager contacts you and asks a few questions. Then she sends your resume and information to the Regional Hiring HR Manager she contacts you and schedules the interview.

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted the next day by a recruiter. After I interviewed with a recruiter, a final video interview with the manager was set up the following week. I got a decision a week later. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• It was a very structured interview with questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Sodexo Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

Thank you for writing to share your experience about the interview process, and I'm glad to hear your recruiter was helpful. While you may not have gotten an offer for this particular role, I... More

IT Related Director Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Remote, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted after applying online and worked extensively with a positive, enthusiastic recruiter to complete both the initial screen and the specific written portions of the interview process. This was quite time consuming, as the hiring manager wanted extensive, specific background on how to address situations on the job and rightfully so.

After working with the recruiter to formulate answers in line with expectations, I was passed along to the hiring manager, I assume...and then ghosted. No additional contact was made to me as a candidate. As the time has exceeded 60 days, I assume the position has been filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to best handle staffing conflicts and prioritize the implementation of revenue saving projects.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First spoke with two recruiters (on separate occasions)... first one in late April, other in May... then a three-person panel in mid-June via a video conference call. It was a very structured interviewing process where each rotated asking me prepared questions. Also, was asked to take a deductive reasoning test... results not shared with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience with a dissatisfied customer (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview and the first was done virtually through a video recording and the second and third parts are together which are done face to face in their office in California.