Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview questions were scripted and the interviewer was very indifferent. They did not have any follow up emails about whether I got the internship or not after 1 month, so I assume I did not get the offer. Overall it was a bad experience.

General Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

The recruiters at this company are polite and phone interview process is pleasant. The hiring managers have no concept of follow up after interviews and will not return calls or emails. Will never apply here again!

Interview Questions

• Give me a tone when you had a problem with a customer and how you changed the situation from a negative experience to a positive one?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Brief interview with the Recruiter. Sent to interview at University with the general manager. Interview was brief and went relatively well. Hiring manager was nice however there is poor communication with him and the recruiter. He was obviously asking for someone with retail experience even though i had 9+ years of director level experience.

Clinical Dietitian II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Honolulu, HI) in February 2017.

Interview

I am currently in the process I had a recruiter call for a brief screen to check work history and qualifications, then a phone interview with a clinical nutrition manager

Interview Questions

• Mostly about years of experience and familiarity with the hospital and area   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo in February 2017.

Interview

The job description was extremely deceptive. It has little to do with strategic, corporate marketing and is more of a territory management position where you are expected to obtain new leads and manage accounts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous food industry experience?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and did a screening over the phone. I was then contacted for a second interview which would be a video interview. I did a video interview with three people. I never heard back from anyone. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional and not a good look Sodexo. I won't forget. It would have been nice to at least get something, a phone call an email.Something saying thank you for interviewing, but we have decided to hire someone else. Thats how a strong, professional organization should conduct business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Vice President, Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the internal recruiter. Interview went well and I was told I would be moved to the panel interview. He stated that I would get a call next week. The week passed and never heard a thing. Followed up and was told interviews were delayed a couple of weeks. Time went by and still nothing. I eventually was told by a current employee that they filled the role. Very disappointing. I was led on and the communication from the internal recruiter was not good.

Environmental Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo in October 2016.

Interview

You receive an initial phone interview and then if you meet agency standards you'll receive an official face to face interview. You initially have to respond to an email sent to you by an executive of Sodexo. You must reply to this email because you are asked for time of availability and a good phone number where you can be reached. You have to prepare somewhat to the phone interview especially if you have gaps of employment and so forth. Most questions will be based on your resume i.e.... education, years of experience and salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you typically use at your facility ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease. I felt the questions asked were appropriate and unique. I am very interested in the next step and possible future with sodexo

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in sodexo   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and disorganized. I start out with one hiring manager and was handed off to another. HR told me the previous person was promoted, the final hiring manager told me they were fired. Then he continued to tell me negative things about the initial hiring manager. The icing on the cake was he had already placed his internal candidate into the position and had me interview with her during the in person interview. She spent all the time talking to him about how great a job she was already performing. It seemed as though the choice had been made but I was just a corporate protocol to overcome to give the job to his candidate. Super waste of time and very unprofessional. He stated he was concerned that I did not know their computer system, I have 20 years of work experience with more complex computer systems that measure more than just time sheets and a MBA. Really, a high school graduate from food service is better qualified? His justification for not offering me the job, the other candidate was already doing such a great job the client wanted to keep her. The client during the interview stated it was not up to him and he really liked my qualifications. Who do you believe?

Interview Questions

• not a lot of question that would help in a job interview   Answer Question