Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.4

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (San Diego, CA).

Interview

A single phone interview and lots of paperwork and delays.A security background check that dragged on seemingly endlessly. it turned out to be nothing like what was told to me.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Filled out the application and then immediately started the interview. Straight forward and relatively basic. Quick, painless and concise. Friendly, down to earth and relaxing. Complete lack of interest in background details of candidate including previous work history. Very nonchalant about the whole interview process. Hands down the easiest interview I've ever had before. All in all very satisfied.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview and the first was done virtually through a video recording and the second and third parts are together which are done face to face in their office in California.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Cleveland, TN).

Interview

asked me questions about previous employer, what I liked and did not like. Told me to tell them about myself and my experience. They called me back in 2 weeks and told me I got he position. I then went to orientation.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing you liked about your previous job   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview questions were scripted and the interviewer was very indifferent. They did not have any follow up emails about whether I got the internship or not after 1 month, so I assume I did not get the offer. Overall it was a bad experience.

General Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

The recruiters at this company are polite and phone interview process is pleasant. The hiring managers have no concept of follow up after interviews and will not return calls or emails. Will never apply here again!

Interview Questions

• Give me a tone when you had a problem with a customer and how you changed the situation from a negative experience to a positive one?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Brief interview with the Recruiter. Sent to interview at University with the general manager. Interview was brief and went relatively well. Hiring manager was nice however there is poor communication with him and the recruiter. He was obviously asking for someone with retail experience even though i had 9+ years of director level experience.

Clinical Dietitian II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Honolulu, HI) in February 2017.

Interview

I am currently in the process I had a recruiter call for a brief screen to check work history and qualifications, then a phone interview with a clinical nutrition manager

Interview Questions

• Mostly about years of experience and familiarity with the hospital and area   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, about a week or two later received a email to come in for a interview. Schedule a interview for that Saturday. Called later that night with a offer. This Tuesday going in for the finger print background check and fill paper work out. Then said I will take a safety class and test on it. You can start work while waiting on background check to come back can take up to two weeks they said. If you pass good if not you'll get a personal escort off airport property.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to work full or part time.   1 Answer
    • What did I expect from the job?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stress.   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with a stressful situation at work?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo in February 2017.

Interview

The job description was extremely deceptive. It has little to do with strategic, corporate marketing and is more of a territory management position where you are expected to obtain new leads and manage accounts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous food industry experience?   1 Answer