Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.4

505 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Dietitian I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Phone Screen - consisted of resume review and expansion, job position description and question session, salary requirements, travel methods, and description of next few steps in hiring process (i.e. expect phone call for in-person interview or e-mail for no longer in consideration post phone screen, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your internship experience as it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was very intense but understandable. It is a great hospital I was applying for so I didn’t expect it to be easy peasy. The Recruiter was very patient, kind and humble.

Interview Questions

• What is a complicated situation you have been in and how did I handle it in either a job school or personal form?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

One phone interview followed by in person interview consisting of STAR (situational questions) and clinical questions. Phone interview was basic questions about salary expectations etc. Some questions are management focused. Clinical questions are challenging but they just want to see how you respond/react.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you implemented a plan or procedure to overcome a problem   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (East Hartford, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

I would want the interviewer to ask me my experience, what hours I can work, am I reliable. Are there benefits. What is the pay. If I wanted to come to you would you be easy to talk to.

Senior Labor Relations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

The interview was tainted by biases. It was quite evident that the three (3) interviewers was just going through the motion rather than really ask hard questions about background, experience and matching questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you read the Job Description? If so, is it something that you would like to do?   1 Answer

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Short sweet and simple. Gets straight to the point with all the politeness one could ask for. Basic summarization of job duties. Offers of other related jobs that’s open will be mentioned at this time as well.

Interview Questions

• Customer conflict resolution   1 Answer

Food Service Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Temple, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up time for phone interview. The interview was with 2 people. Interview was straight forward. They let me know they had more people to interview and would let me know one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager asked you to complete a task and you didn’t have time?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Florence, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Asked FA. interview questions.
    Very quick
    1 to 2 Day response
    Background Check
    Skill Rewiew
    Personality questions
    Overall the interview was very quick and I got the offer and was hired within a 2 day period.

Interview Questions

• Job applied for
      Qualifications
      Hours and Days available
      Drug Test   Answer Question

Executive Chef I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then if fit to pass on, go to in person interview with the GM of the account. I did not move on past the phone screen section and was not given a reason why even when I pursued for an answer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for this position?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

Received a call 1 day after applying online. Had an interview within 3 days. Was hired on the spot and started in 3 days. It did take3 weeks to get my 1st paycheck. I don't think they care about their employees at all. I was needed to fill a spot

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation   1 Answer