Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.4

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY).

Interview

The process itself was not long at all. It took about one day for the hiring manager to call and offer me the position and there after about two weeks to get started. The process was smooth it was average.

Dining Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone pre- screening call to make sure I was still interested in the role, compensation, location and potential schedule. A few weeks later I recieved a call from the hiring manager asking if I was still interested and then to set up an interview that following week. I met with the hiring manager for about one full hour and then toured the different units that I would potentially be working in. Very welcoming environment, organized, addressed all concerns.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in this role? What were your responsibilities from you previous job that will help with this role? How many people do you feel comfortable effectively managing?   Answer Question

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Mequon, WI).

Interview

the interview process was pretty much the general manager showing me the place around, and at a point i had to ask if i was being hired because i was filing tax forms and company policies, the said "oh yes, you are being hired", ok thank you! hahah

Environmental Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo in October 2016.

Interview

You receive an initial phone interview and then if you meet agency standards you'll receive an official face to face interview. You initially have to respond to an email sent to you by an executive of Sodexo. You must reply to this email because you are asked for time of availability and a good phone number where you can be reached. You have to prepare somewhat to the phone interview especially if you have gaps of employment and so forth. Most questions will be based on your resume i.e.... education, years of experience and salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you typically use at your facility ?   Answer Question

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got interviewed by two managers they were very nice and not intimidating, easy interview, just a few questions, they are not very strict just common sense questions, they called me in the next 3 days offering me the position

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decorah, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Decorah, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef-very quick and easy. They asked about availability, what I did previously as a cook, and how I dealt with chaotic situations in the kitchen.

Dietary Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Very well structured interview for the job. Manager was straight forward on questions and job description. Also was clear on rules and dress codes required for the position. Short tour of facility was given and explanation of hiring process.

EVS Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

First a phone interview than you get called by the director of the site and have a one on one interview with that director. Than a week later I got a call that I hard the job.

Consumer and Marketing Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted for a preliminary interview, prepared for the interview, had the interview and waited two months to receive a reply. The interview was for a manager position at the corporate office, and it is not acceptable to receive such a poor human ressource service for such a large company.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease. I felt the questions asked were appropriate and unique. I am very interested in the next step and possible future with sodexo

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in sodexo   1 Answer