Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.4

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Did phone screen interview. Came in to interview with two hiring managers. Ask me typical interviews questions like tell me about yourself. Was a lot of behavioral questions and 3 role playing questions. Hour long interview process. Was offered the position week and half later. Onboarding process took about a week to complete. Had to wait about month for start date.

Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the Sodexo website got scheduled in for the interview the hiring manager gave me seven questions to answer. Then the manager welcomed me to the team. I had to fillout the background check online.

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really easy. They try to get to know you and basically tell what's going to happen with you get hired. It doesn't matter if you aren't experienced they will train you

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Regional HR Manager contacts you and asks a few questions. Then she sends your resume and information to the Regional Hiring HR Manager she contacts you and schedules the interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Las Cruces, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

Was hired right away due to my passed experience. The interview was short because my resume explained my history. The questions were about my hours I was able to work and my salary.

Interview Questions

• What were my duties as manager?   1 Answer

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted the next day by a recruiter. After I interviewed with a recruiter, a final video interview with the manager was set up the following week. I got a decision a week later. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• It was a very structured interview with questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Sodexo Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

Thank you for writing to share your experience about the interview process, and I'm glad to hear your recruiter was helpful. While you may not have gotten an offer for this particular role, I... More

IT Related Director Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Remote, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted after applying online and worked extensively with a positive, enthusiastic recruiter to complete both the initial screen and the specific written portions of the interview process. This was quite time consuming, as the hiring manager wanted extensive, specific background on how to address situations on the job and rightfully so.

After working with the recruiter to formulate answers in line with expectations, I was passed along to the hiring manager, I assume...and then ghosted. No additional contact was made to me as a candidate. As the time has exceeded 60 days, I assume the position has been filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to best handle staffing conflicts and prioritize the implementation of revenue saving projects.   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bryan, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward and to the point . They give you a tour and introduce you to the management. They also tell you their expectations and what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Lots of in-depth situational questions, looking for very specific answers. Very friendly manager in the interview. Asked me some basic questions in initial phone interview, second interview was the situational interview. Definitely need to practice beforehand.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First spoke with two recruiters (on separate occasions)... first one in late April, other in May... then a three-person panel in mid-June via a video conference call. It was a very structured interviewing process where each rotated asking me prepared questions. Also, was asked to take a deductive reasoning test... results not shared with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience with a dissatisfied customer (paraphrased)   Answer Question