Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.4

Future LeaderFood Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a quick and smooth process. I really and genuinely appreciate the politeness of the HR managers. The background check took a while after the completion of the job offer.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and did a screening over the phone. I was then contacted for a second interview which would be a video interview. I did a video interview with three people. I never heard back from anyone. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional and not a good look Sodexo. I won't forget. It would have been nice to at least get something, a phone call an email.Something saying thank you for interviewing, but we have decided to hire someone else. Thats how a strong, professional organization should conduct business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing to it I emailed Hr. I then put in a Application . Recived a call and email with in 2 hours had a interview the next day got hired that day job offer was quick.

Interview Questions

• Name address phone ect went over resume done   1 Answer

Vice President, Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the internal recruiter. Interview went well and I was told I would be moved to the panel interview. He stated that I would get a call next week. The week passed and never heard a thing. Followed up and was told interviews were delayed a couple of weeks. Time went by and still nothing. I eventually was told by a current employee that they filled the role. Very disappointing. I was led on and the communication from the internal recruiter was not good.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY).

Interview

The process itself was not long at all. It took about one day for the hiring manager to call and offer me the position and there after about two weeks to get started. The process was smooth it was average.

Dining Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone pre- screening call to make sure I was still interested in the role, compensation, location and potential schedule. A few weeks later I recieved a call from the hiring manager asking if I was still interested and then to set up an interview that following week. I met with the hiring manager for about one full hour and then toured the different units that I would potentially be working in. Very welcoming environment, organized, addressed all concerns.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in this role? What were your responsibilities from you previous job that will help with this role? How many people do you feel comfortable effectively managing?   Answer Question

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a general HR screen, then a screen with a regional manager that set up a one on one interview. There was some confusion about job location and requirements that HR and regional person were bumping heads about.
    Then met with same level manager and regional manager. Typical corporate questions about biggest challenge, biggest strength, fault etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiter, they tell you about the position and ask you about your qualifications, if they feel you are a fit, they will pass your information on to the hiring mnager for a phone interview

Utility Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield Falls, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sodexo (Northfield Falls, VT) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviews process was simple and concrete. After email confirmation, there was a simple talk with the manager. I filled out the paperwork and participated in a background check. Upon completion I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• what are your past experiences   1 Answer

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Mequon, WI).

Interview

the interview process was pretty much the general manager showing me the place around, and at a point i had to ask if i was being hired because i was filing tax forms and company policies, the said "oh yes, you are being hired", ok thank you! hahah