Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Filled out an online job app, got a call from a recruiter and screened me. She thought I would be a good candidate and sent the information along to the hiring manager at the facility. Manager called me, set up a phone interview. Offered job three days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a peer or coworker did not get along.   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, about a week or two later received a email to come in for a interview. Schedule a interview for that Saturday. Called later that night with a offer. This Tuesday going in for the finger print background check and fill paper work out. Then said I will take a safety class and test on it. You can start work while waiting on background check to come back can take up to two weeks they said. If you pass good if not you'll get a personal escort off airport property.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to work full or part time.   1 Answer
    • What did I expect from the job?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stress.   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with a stressful situation at work?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo in February 2017.

Interview

The job description was extremely deceptive. It has little to do with strategic, corporate marketing and is more of a territory management position where you are expected to obtain new leads and manage accounts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous food industry experience?   1 Answer

Future LeaderFood Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a quick and smooth process. I really and genuinely appreciate the politeness of the HR managers. The background check took a while after the completion of the job offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sodexo (Gaithersburg, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Informal phone interview. Spoke with a project manager on the phone for 25-35 minutes. They are not looking for driven and friendly individuals. Questions follow a basic outline but is not strictly adhered to. Standard background check is required.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience when you failed and how you learned from the failure?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and did a screening over the phone. I was then contacted for a second interview which would be a video interview. I did a video interview with three people. I never heard back from anyone. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional and not a good look Sodexo. I won't forget. It would have been nice to at least get something, a phone call an email.Something saying thank you for interviewing, but we have decided to hire someone else. Thats how a strong, professional organization should conduct business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing to it I emailed Hr. I then put in a Application . Recived a call and email with in 2 hours had a interview the next day got hired that day job offer was quick.

Interview Questions

• Name address phone ect went over resume done   1 Answer

Vice President, Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the internal recruiter. Interview went well and I was told I would be moved to the panel interview. He stated that I would get a call next week. The week passed and never heard a thing. Followed up and was told interviews were delayed a couple of weeks. Time went by and still nothing. I eventually was told by a current employee that they filled the role. Very disappointing. I was led on and the communication from the internal recruiter was not good.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY).

Interview

The process itself was not long at all. It took about one day for the hiring manager to call and offer me the position and there after about two weeks to get started. The process was smooth it was average.

Dining Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone pre- screening call to make sure I was still interested in the role, compensation, location and potential schedule. A few weeks later I recieved a call from the hiring manager asking if I was still interested and then to set up an interview that following week. I met with the hiring manager for about one full hour and then toured the different units that I would potentially be working in. Very welcoming environment, organized, addressed all concerns.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in this role? What were your responsibilities from you previous job that will help with this role? How many people do you feel comfortable effectively managing?   Answer Question