Sodexo Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First spoke with two recruiters (on separate occasions)... first one in late April, other in May... then a three-person panel in mid-June via a video conference call. It was a very structured interviewing process where each rotated asking me prepared questions. Also, was asked to take a deductive reasoning test... results not shared with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience with a dissatisfied customer (paraphrased)   Answer Question

General Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

The recruiters at this company are polite and phone interview process is pleasant. The hiring managers have no concept of follow up after interviews and will not return calls or emails. Will never apply here again!

Interview Questions

• Give me a tone when you had a problem with a customer and how you changed the situation from a negative experience to a positive one?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY).

Interview

The process itself was not long at all. It took about one day for the hiring manager to call and offer me the position and there after about two weeks to get started. The process was smooth it was average.

Consumer and Marketing Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted for a preliminary interview, prepared for the interview, had the interview and waited two months to receive a reply. The interview was for a manager position at the corporate office, and it is not acceptable to receive such a poor human ressource service for such a large company.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Several Phone, then Skype interview.s poke to human resources first, then was interviewed with district manager, and then several chefs. Then human resources again. Then was interviewed in person at the university. At that point was over job

Interview Questions

• Want to know about my Catering experience   1 Answer

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a short phone call with the Unit Marketing Coordinator, and then an in-person interview. The whole process only took about 2 weeks and was fairly easy. The questions asked were standard, nothing was incredibly surprising.

Chef Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Rutherford, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Met district manager, reviewed qualifications, explained position and responsibilities.
    Went over day to day operations and regular menu items. Manager explained salary and benefits, hours, schedule. Asked for how my career p path has led me here.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bronx, NY).

Interview

there was a group of 6 people including me and we all had a 1 on 1 interview and they had a packet asking questions and writing the answers.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work nights and weekends ?   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Mount Vernon, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. She was looking for people with personality. I have a lot of that. I blew that out the box. Have her what she was looking for. I get along with everyone even the most difficult people. My personality is very simply. Treat everyone with respect. Try to make u smile or laugh. Where there is laughter there is life. I like a lively atmosphere.

Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Corporate style questions. Lengthy and thorough. Phone interview, then a 1 on 1 with the General Manager, then a follow up with the District Manager and the Contract CEO.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle this specific situation? What did you do to resolve a customer conflict?   1 Answer