Sodexo Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a general HR screen, then a screen with a regional manager that set up a one on one interview. There was some confusion about job location and requirements that HR and regional person were bumping heads about.
    Then met with same level manager and regional manager. Typical corporate questions about biggest challenge, biggest strength, fault etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. I first had a phone interview with HR then two face to face interviews with three different people. First two Human Resources manager then the department manager.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me is "What would you do if someone near you fainted?"   Answer Question

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very simply interview, easy questions. After the interview you take a little culinary test than that test is graded by the chef. The interviewer will let you know if you passed or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with difficult customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was difficult

Event Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had to apply online prior to the interview and then met with the director and two assistant managers for an interview. It lasted about 30 minutes. A lot of general questions dealing with food industry and prior experience. Nothing outside of the box.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when you had problems with a customer or fellow employee and how you ha does it.   1 Answer

Environmental Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with reciter first, then with Director of accounts, with district manager and the last step is with the client service manager of the account. Sodexo make sure they find the best

Interview Questions

• Really none, it was more of a regular conversation because i was coming from a different company, they want a lead by example type person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiation a higher salary and start date with paid vacations days.

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

1 phone interview with recruiter on general background, 2 levels of behavioral question interviews over the phone, then panel interview with 90% behavioral questions as well. I did well on the interviews, but that is because I prepared for hours. You need to have specific examples at your finger tips, and be prepared to answer very specific follow up questions. For the phone interviews, I had prepared answers written on index cards under a dozen different categories ready to go. A few years ago I took a behavioral interview over the phone and "winged it" and it was a disaster. Preparation is the key to succeed in these types of interviews.

Interview Questions

• give us an example of achieving a successful outcome despite an extremely stressful situation.   Answer Question
    • What type of books or publications do you read to stay current on this industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was. Know what the general salary requirements are, and you can negotiate within those parameters. They will tell you the parameters early on, tell you that the hiring manager wants to stay within the low end of the range, then ask if that is acceptable to you. I said yes to move the process forward, but when I received the first offer, negotiated for more. Like every negotiation, the best position to be in is to be willing to walk away from the deal.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

Asked to stay on after my function was outsourced to Sodexo

Interview Questions

• Only question I was asked is "what is the lowest Salary I'd be willing to work for"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

poor! No job or role description.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted by HR in March followed a week later with a behavioral phone interview. Didn't hear back for 3 mos & then contacted by HR and the hiring manager. Supposed to have a 1:1 but didn't hear back for 2 weeks when I received a standard not-qualified e-mail. Only seemed to be interested in my previous salary and not at all with my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation wherein the client's policies went against company policy?   1 Answer
    • How much was your most previous salary and what are your salary requirements.   Answer Question