Sodexo Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Recruiter Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and did a screening over the phone. I was then contacted for a second interview which would be a video interview. I did a video interview with three people. I never heard back from anyone. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional and not a good look Sodexo. I won't forget. It would have been nice to at least get something, a phone call an email.Something saying thank you for interviewing, but we have decided to hire someone else. Thats how a strong, professional organization should conduct business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, contacted via phone and email to schedule first interview. Contacted within a week to schedule second interview via web.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions are a part of the interview process. Tell me about a time when you had to complete a difficult search for a candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

If you have a pulse you will pass the interview. Met with Manager went over my resume and then met with Recruiter same thing. 2 Interviews one with manager and video conference with the Director- mostly he talked about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tell them no and they will raise salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a general recruiter, had a second interview with a behavioral recruiter, and a third interview with a panel of recruiters, the recruiter I would be working for, her boss, and a peer on the team. I would plan ahead in detail for the third interview. There were several questions that had several parts to the question about processes. This part of the interview was difficult because they tend to be vague about what they were looking for and when asking to clarify, they were hesitant to get specific which I am assuming is so they were not leading.