Sodexo Retail Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Retail Manager Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Brief interview with the Recruiter. Sent to interview at University with the general manager. Interview was brief and went relatively well. Hiring manager was nice however there is poor communication with him and the recruiter. He was obviously asking for someone with retail experience even though i had 9+ years of director level experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA).

Interview

The first step is a phone interview with a recruiter. Once that is completed I received a one on one Situational interview style interview with the hiring manager. It is protocol that they follow the interview guide verbatim and grade you on a scale. The questions are fairly easy as long as you can answer and talk to each situation in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with multiple priorities and deadlines at one time. How did you about it? What was the outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Greenville, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

They were late for my interview, 5 people came up asked me behavioral questions off a sheet of paper and then I was walked around for an hour by these 2 men for an hour....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The rate for the job was for 45k-55k I was offered 42k, and took it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Process going on 2 weeks now talked with a few recruiters and now I have the formal interveiw with the GM process is moving along well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Beaufort, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone twice. I was then forwarded a hiring packet that I filled out and
    faxed back. I then set up a third interview which will take place tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do on the job   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you were not suppling what customers wanted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2010.

Interview

Met with General Manager of department. Interviewed with current Retail Manager 3, HR Director and General Manager

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo in January 2008.

Interview

Applied online via website after compiling a profile, then selected specific jobs I was interested in. After selecting the specific jobs I had to answer a few basic questions regarding my experience. A few days later I received a call from a recruiting screener who asked me some more basic questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received multiple sources of information and had to make decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary