Sodexo Interview Questions in Waltham, MA | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Panel phone screening interview that was followed up by a video panel interview. Thorough process using STAR format. Not much focus on resume but more a focus on how I would handle specific situations which the STAR format highlights. I thought the interview process was very well organized and coordinated by the HR contact and once schedules were confirmed the process moved very quickly with communication updates coming very frequently.

Interview Questions

• I'm going to ask you about delivering solutions or results. Can you describe for me a project or a time when you had a lead role in developing an innovative solution to a large scale organizational problem or project? Can you describe first of all what that project was and what made your solution innovative?   Answer Question

SRC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Waltham, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial offer was posted on craigslist. The interview took place at a local hospital. The interview lasted only 20 minutes. There was the basic questions such as strenghts and weaknesses but a lot of the questions were aimed at gauging how much you knew about the service industry and especially phone support experience.

Interview Questions

• How many calls per hour could you handle?   1 Answer