Softline Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Softline Group Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Softline Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softline Group (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

A very smooth hiring process (back in 2006 at least), all interviews done in one day on site. Almost no 'brain games' like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "Why should we hire you?" Casual dress-code, very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What's your worst quality in terms of professional skills.I'd suggest admitting of being irritable when others don't meet deadlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The employer doesn't offer higher salaries than the candidate's previous position - to get even a 10% raise you need to negotiate and be prepared for a rejection. The company overall isn't really keen on paying good money to it's employees.

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Softline Group (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2012.

Interview

at first interview with HR , very nice and professional, comfortable time for both.
    Next HR manager gone for a 5 minutes and then asked can i have interview with a IT manager today in another building.
    I had come to IT manager and after a 30-minutes conversation he give me a job.

Interview Questions

• IT specific questions about knowledge of TCP/IP stack, DNS, and some other.
      And some questions about what a will do if manager ask me about smth.
      1 Answer

Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softline Group (Istanbul (Turkey)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was good with HR but u want to work in Softline Turkey Office, just think about your decision. They do not say true about salaries/bonus and the other activities.

Interview Questions

• Could you get more information your IT background ?
      What do u working on too much ? (For example : Storage Systems,Microsoft Systems...etc)
      Could u tell us what is your minimum salary expectation ?
      Have you finished the project in which the most recent ? (u should give more information(mostly technical details)
      etc..