Software AG Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software AG Associate Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software AG (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process began with an Aptitude Test consisting of two sections: Logical & Analytical Questions & Technical Questions.
The next round was a Group Discussion where topics were basically related to current affairs.
Candidates who cleared the GD were through for Technical Interviews. The questions were basically related to the technical stuff such as C, Java, DBMS.
The final step is the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Software AG

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software AG (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was really good. There were three rounds of interview. First round was technical interview over telephone, next round interview was 1:1 interview and last round was HR interview. Technical interview were of 1 hour duration and questions asked were related to our experience and resume related. HR interview also went up to 45 mins and it was a kind of stress interview where HR was trying to estimate our communication, technical skills and problem solving techniques. Puzzles were also asked.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. Everything was related to the work experience and what ever project we have done till date.   Answer Question