Software Paradigms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Paradigms Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2016

Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Total 2 Skype rounds were happened for a long period and one HR Round,After finishing the all rounds they said Project was went on Hold.

If the project is on Hold from the client then why the Interview process has happened,wasting of time.

Interview Questions

• Complete Technical from Scratch and Projects over view.   1 Answer

.NET Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms in October 2015.

Interview

There were total three rounds of interviews.
    First two of them was Skype + telephone. Last one was only telephonic.
    I was agreed to work from India location for first couple of months and then deport to Australia.
    I managed to clear all the rounds which they confirmed via email. However, at last moment, I was told that client wanted someone who has been employee of their organization for at least 4 months can be allowed to work with the client in Australia. I was not satisfied with this answer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were mostly like C#/Asp.net basics, for e.g. machine.config vs web.config, exception handling. Then, on WCF (RestFul Services), for e.g. advantage of deploying in IIS, what are CRUD operations, difference between data & message contract, three layered architecture etc...   1 Answer

Associate Testing Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude round followed by GD.. We were to report at the office the coming week where we had a round of technical, followed by aptitude( CoCubes) and a final round of essay writing. Technical round was more about C,C++ and some parts of SQL. Interview panel was calm and good. Mysore is an awesome place to be if you are given with an offer do accept it.

Interview Questions

• Why testing and not development? Will you do any development projects   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2015.

Interview

The recruitment drive was scheduled at 8:30am but unexpectedly started at late 11:30am. First round was a written test on general aptitude,logical reasoning and English with no negative marking. There were 25 questions in 30 minutes and questions are like some questions were too easy and some were time taking. The result declared around 2:30pm and late was unexpected too. Then after shortlisting they announced that a GD round of 15 minutes will also happen today which was not mentioned in call letter. GD round was also not of that standard. Whoever were aggressive and interrupting most were shortlisted further. A technical round was scheduled on the same day but they asked for next day. It took whole day for just two rounds( of total 45 minutes). Anyway company is good for learning environment for freshers but hiring process was lame.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion topic was "Business and ethics do not grow together"   Answer Question