Software Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Specialists Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I had two in-person interviews, one with the president and one with other members with the team. Personable in style. Easy to establish rapport with everyone. By the end I knew I could see myself working there.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Cranberry, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a 26 minute tech question with supposedly a hiring manager. At the end, all she said was: "good session". They are maybe in the process of setting up what I call an actual interview as that has not happened as yet. So no I have not accepted anything. Wouldn't you want to know like what the job is and what you might be doing?

Interview Questions

• Rate your self on the following technologies froom 1 to 5 including number of years used and if current.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone. Very specific and technical questions. I was asked if I can stay late hours and weekends. I was asked how did I deal with problems encountered during integration and how did II worked with outside vendors.

Software Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Software Specialists.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Structured set of questions followed by informal interview. Took long time to make a decision.

Software Specialists Response

Aug 7, 2014 – Director

We appreciate your feedback & inputs, however we would like to convey that almost all of our interviews are completed within 48 hours (unless the candidate is not available) or if its for managerial... More

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview process is good and I got immediate feedback also. In person in interview followed by phone interview. Every process has been completed with 2 days. Am happy with overall process

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and sensible. There were three rounds of interview, telephonic, aptitude test and in-person.

I could clear both telephonic interview and aptitude test. In telephone interview, you will be tested with your phone communication and the reason why you want to take up this job. Then I was shortlisted for in-person interview before which i had to clear an aptitude test on the same day.

As I was interested in this position, I made a good research about the job and the company. Which is what is mainly asked in the interview for a fresher, no matter what job or which company it is. The interview lasted for around 40 mins.

As a fresher of course I was nervous about the interview, but the interviewers made sure I was comfortable so that process could go smooth. Finally, I was offered with this job. The best part was I got immediate feedback all through the interview.

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round telephonic followed by an on-site. On-site first is an aptitude test followed by technical round by 2 senior managers and finally a discussion with the VP and then a telephonic to get the offer and finalise on the CTC

Interview Questions

• All were as per what is needed for the job   1 Answer

Associate Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee reference which had let me give a Telephonic Interview, then i was asked to give an Aptitude Test. Following which i had to come down for an In-Person Interview.

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

An aptitude test kicks off initially to keep your thought process running. Followed was an interview with the HR, who was polite and informative. Then stepped in for an in-person, which was a combination of Technical and Functional. Later was a brief call with the VP, and there concluded the whole interview process.

Associate Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Software Specialists (Mangalore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Firstly they conducted a group discussion (G.D). Many of the candidates got eliminated in this round. Once the G.D ended we had aptitude test. Test was simple with 50 MCQ questions with 20 minutes to answer them. Next process was Face-to Face interview. The selected candidates from F2F interview were asked to give a telephonic interview. Out of 250 Candidates attending the interview finally 20 candidates got the offer to join.

Interview Questions

• Why are you want to join recruitment rather than joining your core technical field ?   1 Answer