Sogeti Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Sogeti Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recruited based on a mutual connection and immediately offered an interview with minimal review of my resume. Strike one. Before my interview, I found out they had hired another recruit the day after their interview. Strike two. Finally, in my interview I was able to discern that Sogeti is merely a staff augmentation company looking to bill clients. Strike three.

The business model is built on working with "small to mid size local companies" but this IT we are talking about - implementing cloud based solutions. If you are seeking high quality IT work, you need not to consider location. The notion that those are the clients they target is silly, as those are the only clients they can get.

Stay far away.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you a better candidate for this role than anyone else?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

The college hire process begins in the fall of the senior year. First, depending on the college Sogeti will have on-campus interviews. After that they will reach out to you if they believe that you fit the Sogeti culture and have you in for a office interview where you will interview with account executives and the area vice president. A decision will be made.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions for college hires because the technical skills can be learned.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in October 2008.

Interview

They conducted a phone screen and an in person interview. They gave me all the details about their company and the compensation package. This was followed by an in person interview with the end client. Sogeti would hire me if they had a project to place me with. I got the client approval 2 hours after giving the interview and then Sogeti made me their offer right away. It was a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• None. The questions were fairly typical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was okay. I am not a very good negotiator. They payed me under market rate as the market had just started dropping.