Sogeti Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.6

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (West Chester, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Initial Phone Interview to check mutual interest
    2.Technical Interview about your current skill set and what you are currently doing at your job. The Interviewer focused on in depth questions so make sure you review what you said you know.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative factor in using JSF framework for development?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was weird - being a project based company they will hire to staff up for a project. I initially interview and didn't hear anything for several months. I got a call and they wanted me to start the next week - must have gotten a new contract

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - standard interview questions   Answer Question

PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted by HR for phone screening. it was easy quick and friendly. then I had onside interview with Senior Manager. I was asked general Database administrator related questions. interview was really smooth, and warm, manager was really nice and professional. I really enjoyed talking and meeting with them. Generally I really like the entire team and company. I would certainly recommend sogeti for everyone.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were base on experience and skills that noted on the resume   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

initial reach out by corporate recruiter and then interview onsite with a technical resource and a Manager. The went thru a normal interview of soft question followed by a technical Q&A to validate my knowledge of the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty much take it or leave it for me

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds.
    Round 1 - General Round
    Round 2 - Technical Round
    Round 3 - Experience and Management Round

The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Business Intelligence Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I directly got connected with the HR Manager who took my interview. She was very nice and asked me one by one all the standard questions and any questions related to my the job requirements.

Solutions Delivery Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Short initial interview with HR, followed by an in person interview with HR( over lunch of coffee), then an interview with the practice manager and program manager. Overall it was pretty laid back. I interviewed right before Christmas when the office is essentially closed due to the holidays/the clients end of year projects are winding down so there were not very many people who could conduct an interview with the unit. The recruit worked with me and was able to get two employees to meet and interview me during that hectic time of the year and I thought it was great because they could have just said "sorry, you're out of luck." And move on to the next candidate at their convenience.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much