Sogeti Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of technical questions and background. They wanted to make sure that we would be able to communicate between clients and developers. The interviewees were extremely nice and kind, however there was extreme confusion and then the job just disappeared. It was disappointing that the company had miscommunication, and I never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. One onsite interview. HR was very supportive. Interview was on basic question about domain. Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. One onsite interview. HR was very supportive. Interview was on basic question about domain.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks.

Interview
    Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions. Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred for salesforceDeveloper/Administrator consultant position in Sogeti. First, I received a call from HR discussing about the position and interview process.

First phone interview was mostly about concepts of salesforce. The interview was easy and went on for 45 minutes covering basics of salesforce development and administration.

I had a second interview with a senior consultant at Sogeti. This interview was more in depth about salesforce, covering my experience working on it and in-depth technical question. After second interview in couple of days, I received rejection mail from Sogeti.

Interview Questions

• More about Visualforce standard case layout, Apex programming and triggers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. I met with the Regional VP and HR Manager first, they asked pretty easy questions. I knew one of the consultants already and he was part of the second group that I met (3 individuals), they also asked pretty easy questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Overall very casual, but it took a long time. Multiple emails and phone calls exchanged with the HR contact prior to face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with multiple account executives on several occasions, then met with the practice leads, then project leads with positions available, and then with a client before getting officially hired.

Interview Questions

• The chance is very high since the majority of clients are retail, so how do you feel about working retail?
      Would you consider staff augmentation rather than a project role?
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I met with an HR rep and we talked very informally for about an hour. After it got very casual, I was taken to meet with the Regional Vice President and we talked very briefly. After that, I was told I would be contacted and was.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recruited based on a mutual connection and immediately offered an interview with minimal review of my resume. Strike one. Before my interview, I found out they had hired another recruit the day after their interview. Strike two. Finally, in my interview I was able to discern that Sogeti is merely a staff augmentation company looking to bill clients. Strike three.

The business model is built on working with "small to mid size local companies" but this IT we are talking about - implementing cloud based solutions. If you are seeking high quality IT work, you need not to consider location. The notion that those are the clients they target is silly, as those are the only clients they can get.

Stay far away.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you a better candidate for this role than anyone else?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter through a current upper level employee. I met with her at a career fair and she expressed interest in an in person interview. Unfortunately we had to postpone it multiple times. We eventually met for 45 minutes where she discussed the role, the benefits package, what other offers I received ect. After this interview I was asked to come to corporate for additional interviews. There I met with a member of the sales team, consulting team, HR, as well as a regional VP who happened to be in at the time. I basically had to run through my resume with each other them with all of them asking similar questions based on my experiences. I received a formal offer 10 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

1 initial phone call with HR rep
    2 interviews in office with HR rep and GVP
    1 follow up call from HR with offer

It was not a stressful situation because I was prepared for all types of questions

Interview Questions

• What types of skills could you bring to the consulting role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate over my salary