Sogeti Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.5

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone Interview with the Sogeti recruiter followed by an interview with the client. The interview with the client is the most difficult hiring part of getting a job with Sogeti. They will hire most anybody they feel they can get placed.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions... what are your strengths and weaknesses, what would your previous employer say about you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Oak Brook, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in person interview by 4 more people.

Was basically a huge waste of time. The HR person presented the role one way, and the follow up interviews all had a different take on the role was I showed up for in person talks. Once it became clear they were trying to bait and switch me for a role that was unappealing and uninteresting I excused myself from the candidate process.

They wasted my time and I did not ultimately appreciate it. I wish I had checked glass door ahead of time. From what I heard it sounds like they charge their clients a lot and provide very little value besides a warm seat they can bill for.

Interview Questions

• We wasted about 20 minutes of hike they asked me basic IT questions to confirm my knowledge about the subject matter.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of technical questions and background. They wanted to make sure that we would be able to communicate between clients and developers. The interviewees were extremely nice and kind, however there was extreme confusion and then the job just disappeared. It was disappointing that the company had miscommunication, and I never received any feedback.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. One onsite interview. HR was very supportive. Interview was on basic question about domain. Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. One onsite interview. HR was very supportive. Interview was on basic question about domain.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks.

Interview
    Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions. Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred for salesforceDeveloper/Administrator consultant position in Sogeti. First, I received a call from HR discussing about the position and interview process.

First phone interview was mostly about concepts of salesforce. The interview was easy and went on for 45 minutes covering basics of salesforce development and administration.

I had a second interview with a senior consultant at Sogeti. This interview was more in depth about salesforce, covering my experience working on it and in-depth technical question. After second interview in couple of days, I received rejection mail from Sogeti.

Interview Questions

• More about Visualforce standard case layout, Apex programming and triggers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. I met with the Regional VP and HR Manager first, they asked pretty easy questions. I knew one of the consultants already and he was part of the second group that I met (3 individuals), they also asked pretty easy questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Overall very casual, but it took a long time. Multiple emails and phone calls exchanged with the HR contact prior to face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with multiple account executives on several occasions, then met with the practice leads, then project leads with positions available, and then with a client before getting officially hired.

Interview Questions

• The chance is very high since the majority of clients are retail, so how do you feel about working retail?
      Would you consider staff augmentation rather than a project role?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I met with an HR rep and we talked very informally for about an hour. After it got very casual, I was taken to meet with the Regional Vice President and we talked very briefly. After that, I was told I would be contacted and was.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recruited based on a mutual connection and immediately offered an interview with minimal review of my resume. Strike one. Before my interview, I found out they had hired another recruit the day after their interview. Strike two. Finally, in my interview I was able to discern that Sogeti is merely a staff augmentation company looking to bill clients. Strike three.

The business model is built on working with "small to mid size local companies" but this IT we are talking about - implementing cloud based solutions. If you are seeking high quality IT work, you need not to consider location. The notion that those are the clients they target is silly, as those are the only clients they can get.

Stay far away.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you a better candidate for this role than anyone else?   Answer Question