Sogeti Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.5

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone Interview with the Sogeti recruiter followed by an interview with the client. The interview with the client is the most difficult hiring part of getting a job with Sogeti. They will hire most anybody they feel they can get placed.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions... what are your strengths and weaknesses, what would your previous employer say about you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of technical questions and background. They wanted to make sure that we would be able to communicate between clients and developers. The interviewees were extremely nice and kind, however there was extreme confusion and then the job just disappeared. It was disappointing that the company had miscommunication, and I never received any feedback.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti in April 2016.

Interview

premier contact par telephone question de pre qulification apres j'ai passe trois entretien le premier dans le siege a paris avec RH et le manager et un entretien par skype avec un autre manager

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company site and was contact shortly after for an initial phone interview, and then conducted two rounds of on-site interviews. The initial phone interview was with a recruiter, and in each of the two on-site rounds, I had one interview with a recruiter and one with a manager.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Redmond, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

-Had a phone interview first with recruiter.
    -Then went onsite and had about a 20 minute interview with one of the managers and someone from the team.
    -Basic questions were asked such as former jobs and skillset.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

entretiens classique, téléphonique puis physique. L'entreprise avait besoin de beaucoup de monde suite a un contrat gagné, donc le recrutement était assez rapide.
    Sinon entretiens normal, rencontre avec les managers etc

Interview Questions

• Gestion de l'AD multi sites, des autres questions basiques afin de valider les connaissances   Answer Question

Consult Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

One day Round Robin interview with technical and personality questions. The interview was in the office, once you arrived you were one of many candidates and you talked to the recruiter, technical leads, account executives, regional vice president. Everything was really laid back and non-intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What are the basics of Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer
    • What's your Goal in 5 years?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks.

Interview
    Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions. Interview process took 2 weeks on phone. No onsite interview. HR was very supportive.The first interview was technical interview related SQL . Second phone interview was general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

1 initial phone call with HR rep
    2 interviews in office with HR rep and GVP
    1 follow up call from HR with offer

It was not a stressful situation because I was prepared for all types of questions

Interview Questions

• What types of skills could you bring to the consulting role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate over my salary

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Premier entretien avec recruteur et un manager technique : l'entretien est porté sur la personnalité, sur les expériences que vous avez eu en entreprise, les compétences acquises ainsi que notre motivation.
    Second entretien téléphonique : En anglais porté sur la personnalité, pour surtout voir si on est capable de comprendre et de se faire comprendre, les films qu'on aime, la musique qu'on aime, nos passions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Se prononcer dès le départ sur son ambition salariale