Sogeti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

-I was introduced via personal connection's referral. Initial phone conversation was great--very clear and helpful.
    -I was then connected with a couple of other team members, and then HR reached out to schedule an in-person interview.
    -HR was very helpful in providing information about the company and interview process prior to the interview.
    -I had onsite interviews with 3 team members. Two of them were friendly and respectful, the other one, not so much as he/she cut me off in mid sentence, cut the interview short, and was not friendly/respectful during the interview. I understand his/her position is much higher up, but his/her attitude made me uncomfortable.
    -After my interview, I reached out to HR and HR said he/she will get back to me in 2 weeks max. I followed up again in 2 weeks but still have not heard back after 2 months. So it's safe to assume I did not get the offer.

In general, this was a negative experience. The work environment is very lethargic and old school. Most importantly, the lack of respect by one of the interviewer and the lack of follow up are unprofessional.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well with Couple of Account Executives and HR manager. They will make us quite comfortable before start of Interview. All the 3 rounds of interview completed in around 90 minutes.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and nice , had an initial phone screen with the HR, a technical phone screen with the QA manager and an in person interview with the GVP. The interview was pretty simple , they ask you questions from your resume and some behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed at work and the lessons you learnt   Answer Question
    • Where do u see yourself 10 yrs from now   Answer Question
    • What would be most scared of when you start a new job   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation how you dealt with an unreasonable cistome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred for salesforceDeveloper/Administrator consultant position in Sogeti. First, I received a call from HR discussing about the position and interview process.

First phone interview was mostly about concepts of salesforce. The interview was easy and went on for 45 minutes covering basics of salesforce development and administration.

I had a second interview with a senior consultant at Sogeti. This interview was more in depth about salesforce, covering my experience working on it and in-depth technical question. After second interview in couple of days, I received rejection mail from Sogeti.

Interview Questions

• More about Visualforce standard case layout, Apex programming and triggers.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the university and got the response in couple of days. I went for an on campus interview. The recruiter invited me for an on site interview which was schedules for a week later. I was interviewed by four interviewers out of which only one was technical. Others were just behavioral type interviews. After this, I had a chat senior VP before getting an offer.
          Overall the interview process was smooth and fast. The employees were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Joins in MySQL, function in Object oriented programming   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti in February 2016.

Interview

Corporate recruiter contacted me via phone, asked about my experience, she sounded very positive. Told me she would talk to the HM and that I had experience he was looking for. Still have not heard back ~8 weeks later. After reviewing this site after that call, I did not press her for an update. Bullet dodged.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with (industry, function, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. I met with the Regional VP and HR Manager first, they asked pretty easy questions. I knew one of the consultants already and he was part of the second group that I met (3 individuals), they also asked pretty easy questions.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Recruiter called and had 2 phone interviews followed by in person interview. Overall process was smooth but slow. They took a long time to make a decision. Finally got a offer and then joined the firm. They could have done it faster.

Interview Questions

• Technical and why do you wan to switch jobs   1 Answer

PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Overall very casual, but it took a long time. Multiple emails and phone calls exchanged with the HR contact prior to face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with multiple account executives on several occasions, then met with the practice leads, then project leads with positions available, and then with a client before getting officially hired.

Interview Questions

• The chance is very high since the majority of clients are retail, so how do you feel about working retail?
      Would you consider staff augmentation rather than a project role?
      Answer Question