Sogeti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti in February 2016.

Interview

Corporate recruiter contacted me via phone, asked about my experience, she sounded very positive. Told me she would talk to the HM and that I had experience he was looking for. Still have not heard back ~8 weeks later. After reviewing this site after that call, I did not press her for an update. Bullet dodged.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with (industry, function, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. I met with the Regional VP and HR Manager first, they asked pretty easy questions. I knew one of the consultants already and he was part of the second group that I met (3 individuals), they also asked pretty easy questions.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Recruiter called and had 2 phone interviews followed by in person interview. Overall process was smooth but slow. They took a long time to make a decision. Finally got a offer and then joined the firm. They could have done it faster.

Interview Questions

• Technical and why do you wan to switch jobs   1 Answer

PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Overall very casual, but it took a long time. Multiple emails and phone calls exchanged with the HR contact prior to face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with multiple account executives on several occasions, then met with the practice leads, then project leads with positions available, and then with a client before getting officially hired.

Interview Questions

• The chance is very high since the majority of clients are retail, so how do you feel about working retail?
      Would you consider staff augmentation rather than a project role?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Asked some questions.
    Easy interview.
    Not technical at all
    Pretty typical interview was very easy and not technical at all.
    Like most interviews they ask questions that have no relevance to the job you will do cause they have no experience in the area that matters.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I met with an HR rep and we talked very informally for about an hour. After it got very casual, I was taken to meet with the Regional Vice President and we talked very briefly. After that, I was told I would be contacted and was.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very persoanl interview with a lot of behavioral questions. Was a pleasant experience very friendly. The interview was very relaxed and straight forward. I recieved an email shortly after about filling out more applications but I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that had a lot of hardships and how did you overcome each one.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti in October 2015.

Interview

Got an on site interview from university career fair. There were 2 rounds of interview on the same day with the VP and the manager. With the VP the interview was more about the resume, experience, why do you want to be an IT consultant. They seemed not read my resume before the interview and not prepared at all. The interview with the manager was more technical, like what do you know about SDLC. The interview was pretty normal, but I've never seen a company so bad about the interview follow-up. I understand that they might already chose another candidate, but it doesn't hurt to send out a courtesy email just to say thank you for your interest, right? The HR did not reply to any of the follow-up messages I sent and I did not hear back from the company ever since. This was rude, unprofessional, and disrespectful, and I don't think they will treat their employees right with the attitude.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Sogeti did not want to hire me. I know this because if a company wanted to turn off and, indeed, enrage a job applicant I'm not sure what they would have needed to do differently.

After a series of very favorable contacts, including a fantastic technical call with a senior manager, I was invited for a face to face. Great. I met with my recruiter who was and still is a wonderful, but clearly deceptive face to a very ugly process.

The practice leader was distracted, not fully awake and unable to find a single point on a nearly 2-decade resume with which to attempt a connection. Had he seen it? He stayed 10 minutes despite being scheduled for an hour. Strike one.

The HR head of the Chicago area was next. She also very clearly never read my resume. How do I know? Because when one's most recent title is "Consultant" along with a dozen other instances of the term throughout a resume she asks: "Why are you suddenly interested in consulting?" Her questions were going-through-the-checklist incompetence and her personality is what would have been the result of a genetic cross between a New York cabbie and a brillo pad. Strike and out.

Having had very frequent interface with the cult of big consulting, I have seen some truly reprehensible hiring behavior. But this, bar none, takes the prize. Congratulations. I guess.