Sogeti Managing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Managing Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, technical interview with a manager, then interviewed for a half day at the Sogeti office with several employees. After passing all the interviews, the company low-balled me, then tried to offer me more when I turned that down. It was an insulting experience. Why would you offer someone the bare minimum that you thought they would accept? Is that how you value your employees?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle scope creep?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I got call from HR as they find me on LinkedIn. Next day phone screening with delivery lead which was so easy I even don't call an interview, he passed to his practice manager and that was just few questions on management style and with in 30 mins of second call I got an offer

Interview Questions

• basic management question and previous management experience   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Interview

My hiring process came as a referral of another Sogeti employee, so it was short and direct.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle communicating with a C-level project stakeholder in a meeting when tensions become raised?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and well executed. The interviewer was experienced, pleasant, and engaged during the process. He asked questions which were not just by the book, but based on what I shared with him. Excellent process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Overland Park, KS) in April 2013.

Interview

1 interview.
    Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Meeting with HR, Practice Lead, GVP to discuss roll. Some technical questions, but mostly around culture fit and assignment. It was clear it was to fill a roll for a project that had started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

coffee at a pancake house.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, take it or leave it.