Sogeti Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Sogeti Interview Questions in New York City, NY

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teradata Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very unprofessional. Called 45 mins late of scheduled time. Head HR selected for another profile and I was interviewed for another profile. Interviewer was REALLY NOT interested in M resume. She just asked couple of questions from her domain which was not even mentioned on my resume and summarised the session.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred for salesforceDeveloper/Administrator consultant position in Sogeti. First, I received a call from HR discussing about the position and interview process.

First phone interview was mostly about concepts of salesforce. The interview was easy and went on for 45 minutes covering basics of salesforce development and administration.

I had a second interview with a senior consultant at Sogeti. This interview was more in depth about salesforce, covering my experience working on it and in-depth technical question. After second interview in couple of days, I received rejection mail from Sogeti.

Interview Questions

• More about Visualforce standard case layout, Apex programming and triggers.   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I got call from HR as they find me on LinkedIn. Next day phone screening with delivery lead which was so easy I even don't call an interview, he passed to his practice manager and that was just few questions on management style and with in 30 mins of second call I got an offer

Interview Questions

• basic management question and previous management experience   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and well executed. The interviewer was experienced, pleasant, and engaged during the process. He asked questions which were not just by the book, but based on what I shared with him. Excellent process overall.