Sogeti Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

2.6

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was weird - being a project based company they will hire to staff up for a project. I initially interview and didn't hear anything for several months. I got a call and they wanted me to start the next week - must have gotten a new contract

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - standard interview questions   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (West Chester, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Initial Phone Interview to check mutual interest
    2.Technical Interview about your current skill set and what you are currently doing at your job. The Interviewer focused on in depth questions so make sure you review what you said you know.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative factor in using JSF framework for development?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well with Couple of Account Executives and HR manager. They will make us quite comfortable before start of Interview. All the 3 rounds of interview completed in around 90 minutes.

PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Overall very casual, but it took a long time. Multiple emails and phone calls exchanged with the HR contact prior to face-to-face interviews. Interviewed with multiple account executives on several occasions, then met with the practice leads, then project leads with positions available, and then with a client before getting officially hired.

Interview Questions

• The chance is very high since the majority of clients are retail, so how do you feel about working retail?
      Would you consider staff augmentation rather than a project role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted by HR for phone screening. it was easy quick and friendly. then I had onside interview with Senior Manager. I was asked general Database administrator related questions. interview was really smooth, and warm, manager was really nice and professional. I really enjoyed talking and meeting with them. Generally I really like the entire team and company. I would certainly recommend sogeti for everyone.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were base on experience and skills that noted on the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds.
    Round 1 - General Round
    Round 2 - Technical Round
    Round 3 - Experience and Management Round

The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Business Intelligence Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I directly got connected with the HR Manager who took my interview. She was very nice and asked me one by one all the standard questions and any questions related to my the job requirements.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company site and was contact shortly after for an initial phone interview, and then conducted two rounds of on-site interviews. The initial phone interview was with a recruiter, and in each of the two on-site rounds, I had one interview with a recruiter and one with a manager.