Sogeti Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screen with HR, then a quick technical review with a PM. Apparently that went well enough for them to schedule an in person interview with the client liaison. Met at a coffee shop and everything seemed to go well. Had a follow interview scheduled with the client, but it got cancelled last minute. No further information or follow up from anybody. Take the information presented with skepticism and a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward qualification and skill review relayed in specific situation applications.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Standard questions asked, very friendly team, quick response. Open about any concerns or obstacles that might come into play. Interview lasted around 2 1/2 hours - no second interview needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Lincoln, NE) in February 2013.

Interview

Had one interview that went well. Was asked to have a second interview and then there was no response to confirm a second interview date and time. Follow through is quite poor. Very disappointed and would never do business with them if I am in a position to select a service provider in the future. Moreover they called me and I did not apply to them ! Not a way to build a reputation for professionalism!

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sogeti (Bellevue, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

There wasn't really one. If they like your resume they look for work for you - that's when you have an interview. But, that's not with Sogeti... it's with the hiring company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I laid out my conditions and they accepted.