Sogeti Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

straightforward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

Super easy job interview almost non-techy

Interview Questions

• About your biggest faults and things you can improve about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy negotiation specially if you are a developer.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions

• None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Kansas City, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Technical screening on the Phone followed by in person management interview/meeting. Easy process relatively. most questions were from previous projects like what tools you used, how many years you have worked on acertain thing. what you like/disliked most.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in October 2008.

Interview

Process took awhile. Company wanted to hire me, but didn't have a position open at a client that was looking for someone with my skills. As soon as an opening came up, received a follow up interview and offer within a couple days.

Negotiation

Easy.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

first there was an initial phone conversation, then a follow up in person interview with the recruiter, then an interview with the client. The whole process was very easy, and there's nothing that you should worry about in the initial phase of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti in March 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable and interactive, i feel like in group discussion where I could share/explain many of my skills/experiences/ideas. The skills test are well constructed and hit the mark, especially questions relevant to your skill set.