Sogeti Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Kansas City, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Technical screening on the Phone followed by in person management interview/meeting. Easy process relatively. most questions were from previous projects like what tools you used, how many years you have worked on acertain thing. what you like/disliked most.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well with Couple of Account Executives and HR manager. They will make us quite comfortable before start of Interview. All the 3 rounds of interview completed in around 90 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

2 Telephonic + 1 In Person.

Recruiter called me and checked my interest for a new opening. He found my profile on LinkedIn. I was not actively looking for a job then but thought of giving a try to know my current market value and skill set level. During the interview process, I learned many good things about Sogeti and progressed further in the interview. To my surprise, I was offered a lucrative offer. My focus was on professional growth than on salary norms at that time. So, I insisted on my professional growth and they explained me the progression structure which pushed me to go for it. I am happy today for my decision then, as I am today exactly there where I dreamt 2.4 years back. Thank you Sogeti!

Besides its great compensation plan and benefits, I always felt like working in a corporate where employee is first!

Interview Questions

• Explain Automation in a given challenging situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing I can think of

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

4 Phone call technical rounds and a formality Managerial round. All technical rounds concentrated on the core iOS development frameworks. Few questions on Coding standards, multiple ways of implementing a feature, experiences with previous applications.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to the Domain and Platform - iOS applications Development   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Interview

War OK, Lebenslauf, Erfahrungen, Gehaltswunsch. Dann hat der Mitarbeiter ein wenig über Unternehmen erzählt, gefragt, ob ständige Reisen in Ordnung wären, Weiterbildungen(Projektbezogen). Es werden auch gern berufliche Fragen gestellt( was werden Sie tun, wenn.., wie wird hier getestet, wie kommen Sie mit den Kunden klar, wie gut sind Ihre Englischkenntnisse , bei welchen Firman haben Sie sich bereits beworben usw.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted by HR for phone screening. it was easy quick and friendly. then I had onside interview with Senior Manager. I was asked general Database administrator related questions. interview was really smooth, and warm, manager was really nice and professional. I really enjoyed talking and meeting with them. Generally I really like the entire team and company. I would certainly recommend sogeti for everyone.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were base on experience and skills that noted on the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I was contacted by a Sogeti recruiter (who remained my primary contact throughout the process) to set up an initial interview with a Practice Manager.

The practice lead and I met for coffee and talked for about an hour. We discussed technical and management topics, my career history, and where I wanted to go. It was a very pleasant meeting. A few days later HR called me and asked me to come to an in person interview about a week later.

I spent a little over two hours meeting with the unit VP, a few account executives, and a delivery manager. They were excellent interviews; everything was a mix of technical and personality. They stressed that finding a right fit for the client, and delivering excellent performance was their highest priority.

About a week after my in person interviews HR called to schedule a call with a consultant who was on the job with a client. This was very enjoyable. The call lasted about 30 minutes and was focused on my technical skills.

About 4 days later an account exec called and told me a client wanted to speak with me. They had shared my resume and the client was very interested, but they wanted to see if I would be a good fit. We chatted about the project and the culture for about 35 minutes and the client seemed eager to bring me on.

3 days later Sogeti made me an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• All interviews were a mx of personality and technical skills.
      Excellence and service to clients are stressed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Omaha, NE).

Interview

HR contacted me thru linkedin and shared Job description. Technical panel explained me the job which was not as per JD. Then there was first round of technical interview followed by HR round and Skype round by sales manager.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds.
    Round 1 - General Round
    Round 2 - Technical Round
    Round 3 - Experience and Management Round

The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter, two hiring managers and a technical peer. Nothing out of the ordinary here and everyone was friendly and nice. When my salary requirements were higher than the first position I applied for, the recruiter even got me an interview for a better position.

Interview Questions

The negotiation process on the offer really left a bad taste in my mouth. First, the hiring manager lowballed me, even though the company seemed very interested in me and I told them I had other offers in the works.

Then when I said I wanted to make a counteroffer, I got silence for a few days followed by "Take it or leave it." So I started to move on to other options. Days later, I get a another offer from them, which is still too low. I decline it.

Days later they make me yet another offer. Looks like "take it or leave it" was a bluff. Clearly by refusing to listen to my counteroffer, they were trying to keep the control in their court and offer me as little as they could get away with. Not a professional move for a company who was clearly interested in me.

A waste of their time and mine, and now I'm left with a bad feeling about their negotiation processes and their ability to make a fair offer.