Sogeti Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Senior Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Sogeti did not want to hire me. I know this because if a company wanted to turn off and, indeed, enrage a job applicant I'm not sure what they would have needed to do differently.

After a series of very favorable contacts, including a fantastic technical call with a senior manager, I was invited for a face to face. Great. I met with my recruiter who was and still is a wonderful, but clearly deceptive face to a very ugly process.

The practice leader was distracted, not fully awake and unable to find a single point on a nearly 2-decade resume with which to attempt a connection. Had he seen it? He stayed 10 minutes despite being scheduled for an hour. Strike one.

The HR head of the Chicago area was next. She also very clearly never read my resume. How do I know? Because when one's most recent title is "Consultant" along with a dozen other instances of the term throughout a resume she asks: "Why are you suddenly interested in consulting?" Her questions were going-through-the-checklist incompetence and her personality is what would have been the result of a genetic cross between a New York cabbie and a brillo pad. Strike and out.

Having had very frequent interface with the cult of big consulting, I have seen some truly reprehensible hiring behavior. But this, bar none, takes the prize. Congratulations. I guess.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Redmond, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with the Sr. VP of the West and Client Partner for the Microsoft account. I was asked general project management questions, dealing with difficult clients, managing employees, and ability to sell consulting services. The office didn’t have a receptionist, so you ring a bell for assistance when you arrive, which seemed a bit odd for a professional consulting firm, but the people I met seemed nice and were personable.

Interview Questions

• Toward the end of my interview with the Sr. VP, I was asked is I was marred, how long I had been marred, did I have any children, and finally how old are my children. I was actually in shock to have been asked any of these questions. Upon the conclusion of that interview I was taken to the HR department to meet with a Sr. Manager for West Region HR, who I shared the question that were asked of me. He said he would follow up with me next week and I never heard from his even after I attempted to contact via email and phone.   Answer Question