Sogeti Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Software Developer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very persoanl interview with a lot of behavioral questions. Was a pleasant experience very friendly. The interview was very relaxed and straight forward. I recieved an email shortly after about filling out more applications but I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that had a lot of hardships and how did you overcome each one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

It went on good. Interviewer called on time. Just be prepared with datastructures and basics of SQL. Java is the language they use. Prepare for object oriented stuff. More important is the runtime polymorphism,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was called for a phone interview based off of a resume I handed out at a job fair. Was eventually called in for an in person interview. No particularly hard questions, but HR rep and Software Lead weren't particularly forth coming with details about job responsibilities or what the main focus of the position would be.

Interview Questions

• The technical/skills test question was the hardest (design a program to help grandma organize recipes) simply due to how simple the problem was. The problem didn't require anything more than an excel spreadsheet, at the most a small Access database. However, in-depth class design and interface questions were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Willowbrook, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview with HR. Then tech interview with 3 memeber panel. Final interview with VP.

Interview Questions

• What are the best pratices dealing with... something i had on my resume   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter at my university career fair.
    A few days later a got a phone call about setting up an appointment for the interview.

The interview was about 4 hours with 4 different people. 3 Behavioral and Informative interviews and 1 technical interview.

Application

Interview

Na de intelligentie- en persoonlijkheidstesten positief afgerond te hebben ben je binnen bij Sogeti en kun je als student op iedere business line solliciteren voor een functie als young professional. Het vervolggesprek heb je dan ook met een unit manager. Inhoudelijk kan hij/zij jou heel veel vertellen over het bedrijf/cultuur/business line/functie. Achteraf als het gesprek goed is gegaan wordt binnen een paar dagen een aanbieding gedaan die telefonisch helemaal doorgesproken wordt en heb je een redelijke bedenktijd om de aanbieding al dan niet te accepteren.

Interview Questions

• Echt lastige vragen worden niet gesteld. De vraag is nu zo groot dat ze iedereen met een goede vooropleiding die de testen hebben gehaald aan willen nemen. De vragen die worden gesteld gaan vooral over wat jij persoonlijk wilt bereiken en leren.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vianen, Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Vianen, Utrecht (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

Een twee-tal gesprekken en een assessment zijn onderdeel van de procedure. Het is mogelijk dat deze activiteiten op 1 dag zijn gepland. Ik had moeite met 1 onderdeel van het assessment maar de totaal score gaf de doorslag.