Sohu.com Interview Questions in China | Glassdoor

Sohu.com Interview Questions in China

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2012.

Interview

The whole process was quite relaxing. I rather describe it as a casual chatting rather than an formal interview. They want to know about you and your motivation for the job, and provide a stage for you to develop yourself.

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2009.

Interview

this job is referer from head hunter, first time meet with Tenicial director and second time meet with department manager. We talked about the marketing and product trends.

Interview Questions

• How to increase market share?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the structure of sohu is more flat than other company. so the job title will lower than others.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview is not that hard, very regular questions, but you will be asked several unfamiliar areas, I was asked questions about spatial database and N-ary Tree for implementing the spatial database