Sohu.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

By video, briefly went through my resume and projects, then asked me some questions of algorithm, web development and system design, such as binary search, quick sort, html and css tags, etc.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sohu.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2016.

Interview

There are two round altogether. The first interviewer ask some about machine learning algorithms and ask about the projects that I have done. The second interviewer ask something about programming language.

Interview Questions

• 1. Machine learning algorithms that you are familiar with and ask me to talk about the algorithm of random forest and boost   Answer Question
    • 2. What language do you use and what's the benefits of using python   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sohu.com in October 2011.

Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions

• What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?   1 Answer