Sokrati Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sokrati Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati in February 2015.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment.Around 200 students sat for this company.The first round was an aptitude test , from which around 30 students were selected for the GD round which was on the same day itself.There were 3 groups in the GD of 10 students each.From the GD round 9 students, 3 from each group were selected for the next round.
The next round was a telephonic round consisting of HR questions, guesstimates and puzzles.Again 3 people advanced to the second telephonic round which was almost similar to the first telephonic round.Only one person advanced to the final round which was through skype.It was just a formal round with mere focus on details.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate- What is your favourite car and how many such cars are presebt in your home town?
    How many traffic signals are present in your home town?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sokrati in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on phone
    1st round was basic puzzles and case studies

2nd round was also phone based . case studies and puzzles

3rd round was Skype interview. It was stress interview . why sokrati ? What would you do if you want to increase sales for rummy circle

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

The first round was aptitude round.
    The second round was HR round and the third was skype interview.
    Process took a week.
    In the skype round same questions were asked as were in the round before but I cleared the second and not the third.
    Overall an average experience.

Interview Questions

• All the questions that are listed by others in here are asked, like find the odd ball one or measuring 4 ltr water with 5 and 3 ltr beaker one.
      Specific situation based case questions and guesstimates are asked as well.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati in April 2016.

Interview

So the first round is the telephonic interview in which I was asked puzzles and guesstimates sort of questions.I was asked why was I applying to Sokrati and why was I looking for a change in my career.Though in the first round is basically judges on your answers to your puzzles and stuff.Cheers!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got shortlisted for the telephonic interview. The first round was merely puzzle solving and guesstimate. A simple Google search about interview puzzles will help you clear this round . Most of their questions were repeated . Refer other sokrati interview reviews in glass door and you will be able to answer most of their questions. A week after the second round I was informed I was shortlisted for the final Skype interview. The final interview is all about convincing the interviewer why they should hire you . I screwed up the interview because I was unprepared for simple questions like tell me about yourself and other basic interview questions. Overall their interview is not tough . If you are rejected they don't care to inform you about your rejection. I followed up for a month after which I eventually got fed up .

Interview Questions

• General interview puzzles, Guestimates, some behavioural questions. Guess the number of Flipkart deliveries made in your city, choose the best among the following investment options: online groceries, online insurance. How would you deal with a non cooperative team mate   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interviewers asked few Analytical , Logical reasoning, Guesstimates & Real Life solving problems. Overall process took 2-3 days, with 4-5 rounds.

Questions were very new, not available online, not got to know since Sokrati is full of SMart people, they create their own questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sokrati in January 2016.

Interview

Its better if you don't go for interview as they don't have proper hiring managers. They won't select you even though you answer everything , so u will be disappointed unnecessarily and waste your time going to their office. If you are out of station candidates , don't go .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. It consisted of 5 rounds .
    1.Telephonic interview -General what I am doing now- Nov 28-2015
    2.Telephonic interview - Puzzles, Guesstimates , case study -Dec-03-2015
    3.Telephonic interview- Case studies, internship related, Managerial -behavioral Questions -Dec-14-2015
    4.Skype interview- Managerial -behavioral questions, Hr questions (tell me about yourself, weakness,strength, role model ,challenges )- Dec-24th -2015.
    5.Skype interview - Mostly about of internships,one psychometric-case interview ( general situation case analysis ).

Interview Questions

• General puzzles. Most important thing here is ,even-though puzzles are simple,but you should explain properly .
      Questions like :- Ants moving on circumference of square ,what is probability of meeting ?
      wood and cut related puzzle.
      aptitude related questions .
      some 2 other puzzles .you can easily answer those questions
      Estimate number of transaction through online tomorrow in Delhi
      Team management related questions .
      case studies
      Airtel 4G sim launch in middle east countries ,what all factors required to keep in mind while entering into market.
      You will be given 3-4 startup Ideas,then you have choose one among them and say why you want to invest in that startup ,why not in other two startup.
      Market entering cases,identifying target audience questions.
      Client -related questions,how you will prioritize clients ?
      If you are going in plane ,in between it is crashed in deserted island ,how you will handle this situation.
      Hr-
      tell me about yourself ,Weakness, strength, role model, most difficult situation ,how you managed it .
      Be thorough with your CV.

Be organic,natural ,tell answers in your own style ,decent communication skills, strong team work .
      comments :-

I got call from HR stating that I am placed but I haven't received offer letter .As I am in final year ,after completion of my graduation I will receive a offer letter.
      Interviewers are really cool enough .
      But it is time taking process ,please be patient in order to make through the final .

For more queries and want to know any other things
      contact me
      LinkedIn name :- Kadarla Manoj Kumar

Wish you all the best !   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati in January 2016.

Interview

The interview Process is very lengthy and worthless. They don't even know what qualities they want in the candidate. They don't Value your time. My skype round got postponed thrice and was told it'll be a technical round and some case study will be asked but surprisingly it was a complete HR round.

Interview Questions

• Round 1. (Telephonic)
      a) Tell me about yourself. b) Tell me something that isn't on your CV. c) What is Digital Marketing?
      d) What is the Scope of Digital Marketing in future? e) You have 9 balls of equal weight except for one which is lighter than the others, minimum number of weighing required to find the faulty ball using scale balance. f) Three cats sitting on the vertices on an equilateral triangle. Each cat randomly picks a direction and start to move along the edge. Find the probability that none of them collides. g) Suppose you are personal assistant to the PM of India. What will be the 5 things that you'll tell them as soon as he wakes up. h) Number of balls that can be fitted into an Airplane.
      I) Calculate Facebook's monthly revenue. j) you have a wood log, you take 6 min to cut it into 3 pieces. How much time you'll need to cut another log into 5 pieces.

Round 2. (telephonic)
      a) Why has your GPA been consistently low? b) 3 startup ideas were given and you are the investor, which idea you'll invest on and why? c) Your client has an investment budget of 30 crore for a month, your team member has overspent on a weekend 5 crore. how will you manage the situation.
      d) few questions on my hobbies(was made to calculate probability of four of a kind and full house in Poker).

Round 3(Skype)
      a) Why should we choose you. b) Tell me about your weakness c) When was the last time you failed d) When have you worked in a team. e) few general questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Got referred by a friend. Since I was in Pune, I directly had f2f interview. In the first round, I was asked a few puzzles, guesstimates and some questions on digital marketing. Second round was mostly based on my resume, then one case based on digital marketing. Third round was again, puzzles, guestimates and cases. I cleared all the three interviews until I was finally rejected on a Psycometric test -_-
    It's better if they take the psychometric test prior to the interviews, saves time for both company and the candidate

Interview Questions

• 1. Number of pizzas sold per day in Pune
      2. Number of credit card holders