Sokrati Digital Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sokrati Digital Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

2.5

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

I applied on their website. Cleared aptitude test and other test with personality assesment. After that I had a telephonic round which was all about digital marketing. I don't understand, why they asked me to solve the aptitude test second time. After that there was no communication from their side. I emailed them but no reply. So, simply left it.

Interview Questions

• Digital marketing, asked basic questions about the role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)).

Interview

1.Aptitude
    2.Psychometric Test
    3.Guesstimates
    4.Client Handling
    5.HR General

The questions were to assess the logical reasoning and your cognitive abilities.
    They also check your pressure handling capabilities and your apt to manage your work extemporaneously.

It was exhilarating experience while being interviewed by the smartest folks from the company.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

I received a mail from hr to complete a short aptitude test and share the current and expected CTC however after doing both they completely ghosted. One of the worst and unprofessional hr l have ever encountered . It's completely fine to not select a candidate but the company should have the basic courtesy to inform the applicant. They stopped responding to mails and calls. I definitely won't recommend anyone to work in this type of unprofessional environment.