Sokrati Business Analyst- Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sokrati Business Analyst- Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.7

Business Analyst - Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

My interview was done in May 2018. There was 5 stages of selection process , 1-Online Aptitude test, 2-Online Psychometric Test, 3-Telephonic Reasoning cum Statistics Test, 4-Telephonic Guessestimates Test, 5-Video HR Interview.

Inshort, I can say it's so pathetic though HR is quite supportive. I'm not saying this because I didn't get an offer, but because of unorganized selection process. I have given online exam in February and got response in May.

I have cleared all 4 stages perfectly and in video interview the person who took my interview was not at all showing interest in me and my words, by looking around, arranging his dress, playing with pencil, and asking me to repeat the things what I saod for second time. At that point only i felt i am not going to get offer, the person is interviewing me for name sake.

I don't know about the office culture, but HR is very supportive and helped me in getting my interview done in a week time because of my situational requirements.

Interview Questions

• General aptitude questions, behavior questions in Psychometric test, puzzles in reasoning, guess estimates like no of debit of transactions per day in city, situational questions in 4th round and HR round.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Business Analyst- Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online. Got a call from HR Riya, she told me about profile and aptitude round. I clear aptitude but did not get any response so I called her and she told me that I am cleared with the first round, Then I cleared Psychometric test But failed in guestimate round.

Business Analyst- Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Sonipat (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of 3 round. First was aptitude and psychometric test. Then one on one guesstimate and case study. Last one was HR round. Guesstimate round means they presented a question which could have multiple answers, you have to begin with the right approach and calculate the answers. The measurements can be an estimate, hence guess estimate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have team leadership skills?   1 Answer