SolTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SolTech

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SolTech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

First went online and submitted my resume. Then was contacted by an IT Recruiter. Then was involved in a light phone interview. After that then was scheduled for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• I believed they asked what brought me to become a software engineer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SolTech (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Spoke to internal recruiter a bit. Asked to tour the office and was rebuffed "Maybe we will do that at a later stage, but way too early bud." Done.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SolTech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

I went through a very thorogh interview process with the owners and had a tour of the company. From the time I was interviewed to offer stage was less than one week. I started within less than tow weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO, I was not interested in negotiating.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SolTech in February 2011.

Interview

It was shorter than I expected; they spent more time focusing on soft skills than on technical skills. I was expecting something more along the lines of a technical assessment, and they asked a lot more about what technologies I've used in the past. I was not asked a single coding or problem-solving question.

Interview Questions

• You have a customer who just has an idea for the product they want to have built. How would you go about helping them define their actual goal?   1 Answer

I was turned off by how little they assessed my capabilities (after all, what would my co-workers be like?)