SolarCity Interview Questions in Fresno, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Energy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SolarCity (Fresno, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Clear expectations were expressed, with prompt responses at each step of the way. The company was professional. My initial contact was relatively brief and included a basic computer skills test, which I passed. The test itself had a technical glitch.

After that I was invited to a telephone interview which then led to a personal interview. The personal interview was delayed for almost an hour, but once in the meeting the interviewer gave me a lot of time and plenty of opportunity to ask questions. I appreciated the candor of the interviewer. He was great. I had applied for one position and was offered a different position, which I had not heard of before. However, the manager patiently explained the differences and then allowed me to select which program I would apply for. I changed my application to follow his suggestions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of retail sales experience have you had in the past?   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SolarCity (Fresno, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I had one interview, was told that CM make $70k per year (Qualified) then was given $60k. I am a Licensed General and Electrical Contractor who holds the same license that Solarcity does. I know how they got their license... I earned mine.

Interview Questions

• Truthfully none, if you are experienced and qualified. If your not I'm sure that these questions would be used to intimidate you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I thought I had agreed to $70k and didn't read the fine print that listed $60k