SolarCity Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SolarCity (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional phone interview. I would love to work for this company! Solar City called back quickly and I could see that they viewed my resume online. They explained the process to me and allowed me to ask lots of questions. I hopefully will work for them very soon.

RSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SolarCity (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a panel of managers. They all review your performance and ask about your vision when you get the job. They want to know about your passion for the industry. Once you passed the panel review. You will do a phone interview with the VP. He will drill you with questions about your strength and weaknesses. How will you see yourself in 10 years? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you performance driven?   1 Answer

Field Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SolarCity (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a relatively smooth process being recommended by the Regional VP. Myself and the vice president spoke over the phone a few times to get all the information to make the intelligent decision to move over to SolarCity. At that point, I was instructed to talk with the head recruiter to start the hiring process including references, drug test, background test and other screens.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a product like electricity that people already have and a product they don't need?   1 Answer