Soliant Consulting Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Soliant Consulting (Burlingame, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Logistics - I had two video interviews (COO, Sr Proj Mgr), followed by 3 interviews in office (COO, Managing Director, Sales) and another in-person interview offsite (Sr. Tech Lead)

Very organized, quick and efficient process. It felt like the rounds were meant to descend from the 50,000 feet level down to the detail level in every iteration. The rounds did not feel like a grilling session, rather very consultative and geared towards understanding me, my skills, personality etc and gauge fit skill-wise as well as personality-wise. People in different roles interviewed me and I was able to ask lots of detailed questions which gave me a good flavor of the company, especially its culture. The type of questions were very interesting and enabled me to showcase my skills both soft as well as hard skills.

At the negotiation phase too, very accommodating of my needs, especially work-life balance related. Were always looking to find win-wins

Interview Questions

• - Questions around my BA skills such as approach to defining business system needs, assets produced along the way, driving adoption
    - behavioral questions around my motivation to look for a change, why Soliant, whats unique about me, how do I use my MBA in my line of work etc.
    - interesting exercise geared towards seeing me in action defining a business need and then potential design approaches using Salesforce
    - understanding of the platform at a detailed level (workflow rules, different clouds etc) as well as more generally (whats good or bad or something that I've found in the platform thats particularly troublesome)   Answer Question