Soliant Health Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Soliant Health Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief phone call and 2 face to face interviews. You get to meet all of the team leaders and sit in to see the job. Management will call and arrange for you to come into the building to fill out an application and meet get a tour. Most hiring is referral based, so you'll get to work with people you know.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with the Manager of the Department I would be working for, asked me about my experience, main thing they want to know is why you are making a change in jobs, just as any other employer would ask but this question is the most important.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. Everyone makes the same salary starting out.

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soliant Health (Tucker, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

In the interview the Director stated that you are required to make 75 calls a day, and the base set at 30K and would remain at 30k regardless of your tenure. The commission is paid the following month of a hire. However if the client fails to pay then you are urged to call the client for collections. If the client does not pay their invoice you are required to pay back your commission.